Friday 15 November 2013

New Work

It has been a long time since I have been here!  I have been busy with opening our gallery Fox & Worthington June 2013 and doing new work.  I am expanding on the theme of the girl in the wood.

I got going by drawing onto some prints that were not working.  This got me back into painting and
drawing after setting up the gallery and its opening and summer of sun .. that seeped into me and recharged so many batteries for winter mega production!

Looking at static and moving poses and also developing 'my world' of the wood ..... with colours, mythology, animals, trees studies and studying 'my girl' : her hair/shoes/clothes et al.

Here are a selection and the sketches are the most and water woods girl.

I am showing at Fox & Worthington December show opening 30th November.





recent screen print 















No comments:

Post a Comment